”It was great to meet you this afternoon at the RBS event- you are by far the best speaker that we have had and in fact are one of the best that I have seen in general! I think the way that you took the time to really highlight how powerful networking and relations are will have a huge impact on a lot of people…’
George Moore, Director, The Magic Wand Foundation
“Jim and I have worked together on many projects for a variety of international and global clients. He’s helped me in the design and development of programmes where he’s added both creativity and a great ability to prioritise and get to the essence of the challenges to be addressed. When it comes to delivery, we have run a lot of high-profile events for international groups together. Jim is a excellent facilitator who quickly engages audiences and remains unfazed in quite challenging situations. Lastly, Jim is very interested in other people and therefore good to have around. I don’t know many people who meet him and end up not liking him!”
Ronald Oort, Director, MEDA Ltd.
“Jim is one of the professionals most dinamic, engaging, and clear-visionary in all the interpersonal communications aspects within organizations and companies I’d known in years. A full pleasure to work with him, and also a big pleasure to share experiences. Highly recommended!”
Josep Vilalta, Microsoft, Spain
“Once again, Jim has come in to help us with a couple of strategic marketing issues and has built rapport with the team and delivered insight and motivation. I enjoy working with Jim and can recommend him to anyone facing marketing/sales issues in the professional services industries. ”
Phil Newman, COO CRU Strategies Ltd.
“Jim is an exceptional consultant and has a real talent for identifying improvement opportunities and working with clients to achieve results. He is a true entrepreneur, and delivers excellent results, some from left field. He is honest and direct with his views and feedback, allowing him and clients to get to the real issues – the “All cow – no bull” is perfectly apt – so if you want results fast he’s your man. Working with groups Jim has an outstanding ability to engage, energise and encourage. You will remember your time working with Jim!”
Steve Shale, Senior Consultant, Bourton Group
“I have worked with Jim many times over the last eight years during which time we have developed a fantastic working relationship. Jim’s ability to understand, interpret and build the type of development interventions needed, has added value to the business each and every time. Working with Jim is always great fun and even greater value – I couldn’t recommend him more highly.”
Paul Nixon, Global Talent Management, Mercer Ltd
“Jim is an energetic and engaging speaker and facilitator. He spends time understanding the needs and the group dynamics and suggests creative training interventions. He uses story telling and personal experiences to add a personal dimension to his work. He is straight-talking, honest, fun and builds strong relations. I appreciate Jim’s opinion and often ask his advice. I will definitely be working with him on future projects.”
Sarah McKenna, HR Manager, LEGO Group,
Jim, just a quick note to say ‘Cheers’ for the training and advice, great course as always, you have a knack of re-igniting that faith so it’s alive and kicking, thanks again 🙂
John Atherton, Regional Manager, Azzurri CommunicationsSpecific Feedback after Keynote Speeches 2011-
- Was very good, energised us and made some good points about maximising every opportunity we have here.
- I thought this was a great way to get out of our comfort zones and meet the rest of the team from around the world.
- Jim was good at putting us all at ease which really helped.
- Jim was extremely enthusiastic making the icebreakers very enjoyable. Could not have made us feel any more welcome!
- Jim was excellent. Gave me something to aspire to in terms of confidence. The bit that has stuck with me the most is the part about fundamental attribution error.
- Interacted well with all participants; including graduates and executive board member. Showed that the executive board were down to earth as well.
- Fantastic start to the event.
- Very much pushed you out of your comfort zone, but in a good way.
- Jim was great at getting everyone to relax and meet a wide variety of people.
- Jim’s introduction really put all people at ease with their peers
- Icebreakers were a good way to briefly meet all of the team from across the country.
- Very enjoyable and felt at ease straight away as everyone was able to join in.
- Jim was very approachable and friendly.
- Enjoyed getting to know the other team members. The Icebreaker definitely helped me feel at ease.
- Can be awkward at the start so great way to ‘force’ people into talking with others.